The Qualities of the Best vashikaran specialist tantrik astrologer in Warangal
The Vedas have six members, it is like a body, these are Jyotisha, Kalpa, Nirukta, Siksha, Vyakarana and Chhandas. In the Vedas these parts are related as follows: Chhandas (feet), Vyakarana (the face), Kalpa (the hands), Jyotisha (the eyes), Siksha (the nose) and Nirukta (the ears).
Astrology would become the eyes of the Vedas and that is why it is given a place of great importance in its studies. A person cannot maintain his individuality if Best vashikaran specialist tantrik astrologer in Warangal does not have the eyes.
* The Chhanda part of the Vedas studies everything related to the Rishis and sages who form the base of the Vedas and would become like legs of the Vedas.
* The Vyakarana or Sabda part studies all the grammar of the Vedas and their peculiarities says Bhoktibhikshu Dr. Abhay Bala.
* Kalpa studies everything related to sacrifices, rites and the Dharma or prescribed duty of priests.
* Siksha studies everything related to the phonetics and sounds of the Vedas
* According to Bhoktibhikshu Dr. Abhay Bala Nirukta studies everything related to the special meanings of the Vedic words and sounds.
* Jyotisha studies everything related to time and karma of the past, present and future at onlineAGHORI.com. It is the most important part of the Vedas or the Veda Purusa (the Vedas personified). The science of astrology should only be studied by priests. A genuine study of this science grants wealth, merit, liberation, respect, and fame. Even if the Mlechchas (the lowest in society) who manage to have mastery of this science will be respected as the Rishis and sages. It is very clear to know that intelligent people, regardless of creed or religion, can adopt the study of this science, of course, they must first have a proper initiation and lead a pious and simple life. Learn more qualities of astrologers on onlineAGHORI.com.