Astrology – this is pseudoscience. On its basis it is occult knowledge, and the exact and essential description of the basic regularities of this knowledge is lost to this day. Astrology works uniquely. According to Bhoktibhikshu Dr. Abhay Bala it works at the expense of three factors: systemic (i.e., objective factor), psychological, and egregious. And the largest share of them today is the egregious factor, and the least – the systemic.
How astrology can work in reality (systematically) and what factors need to be considered:
1. The date and time as well as the location must be precisely determined at onlineAGHORI.com (for example, if he was born in Tbilisi, specifically where, in which maternity hospital he was born, or the exact coordinates are required).
2. The factors that have influenced (or are acting on) the upbringing and influence of society should be determined, as this influence is no less important than the influence of the lights. And that factor is the realm of psychology says Vashikaran specialist best tantrik astrologer in Pallavaram.
3. Individual characteristics of a person must be determined from other systems (psychological, bioenergetic, etc.), and it is with them that astrological data is synthesized.
4. The coincidence of the constellations and the solar system in the sky must be corrected. That is, modern astronomical data must be used more accurately.
5. The influence of real stars (through statistical observation) should be taken into account by Bhoktibhikshu Dr. Abhay Bala.
6. Much more emphasis should be placed on the phases of the moon and the astrology of the moon (this should also be combined into a single statistical system and not all schools should say the same thing).
7. The importance of any aspect and factor must be accurately determined and statistically determined at onlineAGHORI.com, and all astrological schools must agree on something one and the same (as it is in science). 8. Vashikaran specialist best tantrik astrologer in Pallavaram determine exactly what moment is considered to be the birth: complete ejaculation, self-discharge, umbilical cord resolution, or first breath.